Beachkid Designs Freebie Scrap Kits

Monday, February 12, 2007

working on a new scrap kit

This was a challenge in Scrap2Design
Scrap group , the tube is by Suzi and the
scrap kit is by Gwyn .
I am working on a new scrap kit and should
be ready to share with you soon.
We are expecting 6-10 inches of snow in
Southern Iowa , so you know where I will be :)
yes...right here on the computer !
it's been too cold here too long
and we still have snow on the ground from
last week. I am ready for Summer :)
Thank you so much for all your kind words on
my kits and templates.

1 comment:

grambie said...

Love your scrap design with the photo insert. So pretty with the ribbons, that I love. I love the bells & whistles of digi-scrapping that includes brushes & more brushes, doodles, flourishes, whatever. I see so many cute items on your page as I read along. When Sony replaces my computer HD, I will be back to dl. So nice to browse your pages & to leave you a little sunshine.

Google

Give away of the Day

Giveaway of the Day