Beachkid Designs Freebie Scrap Kits

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hello my Hearties ~ Tuesday

Another rainy here in Southern Iowa :(
I have to work today so no time to play today.
Finishing my scrap kit Delicate Vintage is on
my list of "Things to do - Right Away" LOL
We have almost all the painting done inside ~
looks beautiful but of course that has created
more work - declutter ! LOL
It looks like some new vertical blinds through
out the house and new comforters for the beds
along with a jewelry cabinet is some of the items
I will buying - one thing leads to another :)

My hubby is out cutting wood trying to beat
the storm that we are expecting ~ rain and snow
forecasted.

Well better sign off so I can get ready for work,
be back with the final freebie as soon as I can.

No comments:

Google

Give away of the Day

Giveaway of the Day