Beachkid Designs Freebie Scrap Kits

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

hello my hearties ~ Wednesday

I spent the biggest part of the day in the Dr's office.
While playing with our 80 lb. Golden Retriever Puppy
about 3 weeks ago , I ran into the wall and broke my
toe. It is not healing and is still broken so they taped
it up, gave me pain pills to take and told me to stay
off of it as much as possible. The Dr. said it would probably
be another 4 weeks before it heals if I keep it taped up.
It really hurts...I don't think I will do that again !! :))
I was just diagnosed with Reiters Syndrome Arthritis in
my feet so breaking the toe sure wasn't a good thing.

I have another freebie I am working on for the Delicate
Vintage Scrap Kit ~ it will be ready in the next few days.

Mary aka Beachkid

No comments:

Google

Give away of the Day

Giveaway of the Day