Beachkid Designs Freebie Scrap Kits

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jewelry; Necklaces BK1101, BK1102 and BK1103

On Sunday,October 9th, we went to the Honey Creek Arts & Crafts show and had a wonderful show,
met some fantastic people and had a great brunch in the resturant.
Monday....back to studio working on new Ceramic beads feeling very motivated, Tuesday
I visited my friends at the Bloomfield Welcome Center where I sell
my jewelry ....it's a great place to visit and check out the local talents.
I heard about the Art Walk in Fairfield on Tuesday so contacted them to
participate in their Art walk on November 4th ....
Working on new designs for the Art walk , hope to see you there ! 

Sorry about the quality of these pictures ...camera is acting up.
I will take some better pics and send.
.

Ceramic pendant with leaf design on leather cord 
$18.00

 Picasso Jasper Stone beads 
$23.00




Agate and Jasper beads with Jasper Pendant
$18.00








No comments:

Google

Give away of the Day

Giveaway of the Day